This job ad is in English but feel free to write in Croatian!
Software solution development projects are different from traditional projects in other industries. Due to many unknown factors related to real user needs, available technology and environments for software solutions, we’re looking for an approach based on research, testing, understanding the situation and quickly altering the course. The project manager’s skillset should therefore be slightly different in comparison to other industries.
Our ideal future PM colleague should have the following skillset, characteristics and knowledge:
- good communications skills,
- knows how to motivate project team,
- can successfully communicate with developers and clients,
- builds healthy relationship between customers and the development team,
- knows how to break down their workload,
- can focus in a dynamic environment and simultaneously work on multiple projects,
- monitors projects from beginning to end,
- helps team to organize its workload while respecting deadlines
- does not endorse status quo,
- has a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving,
- highly skilled in written and spoken English,
- understands customer`s (business) perspective,
- constantly considers new ways to improve themselves, the project team, the delivery and the relationship towards the client, and actively participates in implementing improvements,
- has interest in modern technologies, methodologies and paradigms,
- is an energetic person who has a genuine wish to produce high-quality software.
The project manager actively participates in all stages of a project’s cycle: from eliciting first set of customers requirements, through iterative development, all the way to the final delivery of the software solution and all necessary documentation.
The candidates should have three to five years’ experience in software development projects. Previous experience in project management is not necessary (but it’s a bonus). However, it is necessary for the candidate to possess deep understanding of the software development process, a passion for quality and a wish to improve the process and take initiative.
Our future colleague is not just another gear in the system, but rather an active creator of our organizational culture.
Sounds like your resume? Apply! 🙂