This job ad is in English but feel free to write in Croatian!
- Are you ready to become all ears to completely understand business problems and client’s needs?
- You have no problem spending hours with client’s experts to ensure you fully understand the problem and can pinpoint the necessary software solution?
- You have such high analytical skills that you can effortlessly understand the technical IT side of the project and then perfectly explain client’s requests and needs to the programming team?
- You have no problem getting involved in project quality assurance because you fully understand client’s needs?
If you recognize yourself in these questions and are willing to prove it – look no further!
However, if you are data lover crazy about data mining, data analytics and data visualization - don`t go further, click here.
Following text contains a detailed specification of the job that some readers may find annoying or tiring. However, if you find it informative or even insufficient, you`re the one that we want! :)
- Ensuring the existence of a shared vision for the Product
- Keeping in mind the User experience while designing software solution
- Managing stakeholder's needs, requirements and requests, as well as documenting them in a way that's understandable to both business users and the team
- Designing and modelling software solutions
- A proactive analysis of how changing a process affects organization's processes
- Managing the product backlog
- Helping team members to understand what to build and why
- Supporting a developmental team by explaining the details of the business processes, requirements, and needed quality of a software solution
- Informing stakeholders regarding progress and managing their expectations
- Managing a release plan
- Defining criteria for successful delivery
- Designing tests in cooperation with users and testing software solutions (manually and automated)
- Continuously paying attention to the quality of deliveries and processes.
- Knowledge of Croatian and English language
- Using an agile approach and techniques while designing software solutions
- Innovation and a constructive approach to work
- Creativity and proposing modern solutions
- Precision and patience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Being able to independently hold presentations and workshops for customers
- Good organizational skills and focus on what is important
- Calm and patient handling of problematic situations
- Understanding methods for managing business processes, requirements, software quality, and the whole software development cycle
- Experience working with software tools for modelling and processing requests and business processes
- Experience with working in similar positions that include designing and programming software solutions.
- Knowledge of different business domains (financial, public sector…).
What we’re offering:
- A chance to work on large and challenging IT projects from diverse business areas
- Working in a young, dynamic, and high-quality team of experts
- Opportunity for further training, getting certified and improving your business analysis and testing skills
- Experience with significant development projects for Croatian and international companies and institutions
- Introduction to the most modern technologies and tools for supporting complex IT system development.
Want to read more about CROZ culture? Click here.
Eager to know more about the Business Analyst job in CROZ? You will find all your answers here.
And here are inescapable links of our social networks so you can get all updates about CROZ and job openings: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Have you read the whole text through? Have you found a mistake in there somewhere?
Apply below! 🙂