This job ad is in English but feel free to write in Croatian!
- Are you ready to become all ears in order to completely understand business problems and the client’s needs?
- You have no problems spending hours with client’s experts to ensure you fully understand the problem and can pinpoint the necessary software solution?
- You have such high analytical skills that you effortlessly understand the technical IT side of the project and are then able to perfectly explain the client’s requests and needs to the programming team?
- You have no problems getting involved in project quality assurance because you fully understand the client’s needs?
If you recognize yourself in these questions and are willing to prove it – look no further!
However, if you are data lover crazy about data mining, data analytics and data visualization - don`t go further, click here.
Following text contains a detailed specification of the job that some readers may find annoying or tiring. However, if you find it informative or even insufficient, you`re the one that we want! :)
1. Business Process Analysis:
- analysing and modelling existing (AS-IS) business processes from various business areas;
- designing and modelling suggestions for improving existing business processes (TO-BE) while focusing on the software solution;
- a proactive analysis of how changing the process affects the current system and the software solution;
- supporting the technical development team by explaining the details of the business process model and clearing up any possible questions.
2. Handling requests:
- collecting and analysing client and user requests;
- specifying the requests in a way that’s understandable to both business users and the programming team;
- a proactive analysis of how new requests affect the current system and the software solution;
- supporting the technical development team by elaborating any request specifications and clearing up any possible questions.
- defining the criteria for a successful delivery to the user;
- creating tests in cooperation with users;
- manual testing and preparing automatic tests;
- continuously paying attention to the quality of the deliveries and the testing process.
- knowledge of Croatian and English language;
- pronounced analytical skills;
- innovation and a constructive approach to work;
- meticulousness and patience;
- good communication and presentation skills;
- being able to independently hold presentations and workshops for customers;
- knowing the basics of databases, SQL basics.
- understanding methods for managing business processes, requirements, software quality and the whole software development cycle;
- experience working with software tools for modelling and processing requests and business processes (IBM DOORS Next Generation, IBM Blueworks, ARIS, MS Visio etc.);
- knowledge of different business domains (financial, public sector…);
- experience with working in similar positions that include designing and programming software solutions.
We are interested in both experienced candidates and trainees.
What we’re offering:
- the chance to work on large and challenging IT projects from different business areas;
- working in a young, dynamic and high-quality team of experts;
- the possibility of further training, getting certified and improving your business analysis and testing skills;
- experience with big development projects for Croatian and international companies and institutions;
- introducing you to using the most modern technologies and tools for supporting complex IT system development.
Want to read more about CROZ culture? Click here.
Eager to know more about Business Analyst job in CROZ? You will find all your answers here.
Have you read the whole text through? Have you found a mistake in there somewhere?
Apply below! 🙂